Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yeahoo! Hoooliday ♥

I'm gonna enjoy this holiday very very well for sure. =P
Hoho! I had a eventful busy day yesterday.

Yea,I drove to college for my very very first time.Of course for other people is worthless to keep mentioning.

But! I do.bluekkk! Cause this is my first time to drive so so far.Indeed!Really farrr.arhhhh! Is tiring seriously!

I seldom drive long distance by myself. Don't talk about KL even Klang also just drive a few times.And my sense of direction is really hopeless! hoho.So embarrassing! =P

And this really a unforgettable experiences for me. lalala.^^♥

Of course I drove some wrong way,and mistaken road!But no worries cause I can read MALAY. And I able to handle that. =P

No need to worry get lost all you need is fill your tank full and prepare your cellphone beside. Google maps can helps! Or pay a cab ask them to lead you. If the situation really that bad! Call 999.No problems! xDDD

See! I can list out the way of solution.Hoho.My holy Papa! No need to worry I will get lost. =) Just that I will take a bit longer time to reach my destination! haha. Of course drive safe!

One thing I have to say. The road signboard is really.......x.x Come on! Do some improvement on that! It is not user friendly.

I'm not trying to show off or whatever just to share!share share! you know? sharing is caring ^^

There's nothing to so proud of indeed! just felt happy that I able to solve thing myself! such as I don't know the road so I Google it the day before, do some research ask people about that. =) At least I put effort on it~! I did! ♥

人生 就好像驾车 来到交叉点 分叉路口 你得做决定 做错决定 别后悔 因为 这是你自己 选的做的 你可以回头 若你要 只是 在回到原点的这条路 有点漫长 不要气馁 不要放弃 你可以回到你要的 只是在于 你肯不肯 花点心思 用点耐性 ♥

# 喜欢 放"♥" 不懂为何 就是喜欢看到它 它让整个句子看起来 很有亲切感.呵呵.I'm weird blueekkk! Just being myself! ^^

Thank YOU.GB♥

No comments:

Post a Comment