Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Makan makan ^^ ♥

I had a productive day!!!!
What I've done is........made curry puff our self!
YES! INDEED! Buatan kita sendiri =D *kita sendiri = many participant! hahahaha!xD
Anyway, I'm good helper okay? haha.
I ♥ bake so much! Erm..I think I'm going to buy recipe book!
I want to learn how to make cake, tart, biscuit n so many thing else! ♥♥
I got interested on that! Seriously. ^^ *budak ni suka makan, suka buat something special haha!*

This is the first time we try to make curry puff our self. It's really tasty. no doubt!
One thing I have to mention here is, my Lim's family--> *ladies* talented in cooking.hahaha!Including me? No idea. Maybe........YES. xDDD
They've been trained since budak kecil.
Almost all my Lim's auntie can cook very very well. ^^V

Herm herm!! Looks good right? =p lalalala

In the progress progress. excited hoho! *wink wink*

Hoho~! Since still left some flour+planta, don't waste it! "RECYCLE" ^^
Lim Family Love Life ♥

Tadaa~!!! Done done =)


Yummy yummy =p


Next time try other pula.Nyek nyek. ^^ ♥
Thanks Shi Gu Gu! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment